Karnataka Board SSLC (10th) Exam Application Form 2018, Karnataka Board PUC (12th) Exam Application Form 2018 Apply Online, Fee, kseeb.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) invites online application form for SSLC and PUC annual exam 2017-18. The students who are appearing in which board they must have to apply online application form before last date for examination registration. The board invites online form August month for annual examination of March 2018. Below we have updated KSEEB SSLC Exam Form 2018 and KSEEB PUC Exam Form 2018 for interested. Visit the below mentioned site and apply application form. The online form will be applied by school authority. Like every year, this year, the board has invited online applications for the 10th and 12th exams. All the government and non-government schools, from Karnataka Board, will be filled in the online form of the board examination in September / October.
About the Board: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board is known by KSEEB short name. In 1966 the Karnataka Board was founded by state government. The board head office is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is the main state board of education in the Indian State of Karnataka. The board is conduct two big exam 10th and 12th class. Board aims shall be to provide SSLC/ PUC education, for this purpose grant recognition to the required number of such schools in the territory. The board is hold school level examination in March month.
Karnataka Board Examination Details
|Name of Board||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)|
|Article Category||Examination Form|
|Class||10th & 12th Class|
Karnataka Board 10th Examination Form 2018 KSEEB SSLC Exam Online Form
Are you waiting for Karnataka Board SSLC Examination Form 2017-18 sessions? The waiting time has end. The board is going to invite online application form for board exam of 10th class/ SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate). Students who are appearing in any government, private and want to participate in the distance education from KSEEB they can apply online application form 2017-18 examination. The Karnataka SSLC Online Application Form 2017 will apply via online mode. Regular students are only eligible to apply online form from relevant school because the board has offered user ID and password to the school. After last date of expire date you can’t apply online form.
Karnataka PUC Examination Form 2018 KSEEB 12th Arts Commerce Science Exam Online Form
KSEEB 12th Examination Form 2017-18 online links has activated. The students who are appearing from Karnataka Board 12th Class of Arts, Commerce and Science they can apply the examination form 2017-18. Without KSEEB PUC Online Exam Form 2017-18 you can’t appear in the examination hall. The examination is compulsory for the graduation and higher study. After the 10th class exam one of the most or important examination is known by 12th class or PUC (pre-university courses).
How to Apply Karnataka Board Examination Form 2017-18:
- For the examination, form aspirant should have to contact school examination department or internet service
- Visit examination form 2017-18 link
- Select their class 10th or 12th
- Fill application form
- Upload scanned copy of recent photographs
- Pay online form fee
- Re-check the form
- Click on “submit button” (after submit button you can’t any change in the online form)
Click Here – Apply Online SSLC/ PUC Exam Form 2017-18
Online Application Form Fee:
The students should have to pay online form fee. The online form fee is Rs. 600 for regular students and private/ distance education seekers have to apply online form fee Rs. 650/-. Fee through online/ net banking/ debit card/ credit card etc.
Tips for preparation the Board Exam:
- Regular students should pay attention to the curriculum offered in the class and the courses that will come forward.
- The curriculum taught in the classroom should be paid more attention. Do not talk to the same class in the moving class and if you miss any topic, you should ask your teacher back.
- Homework given after the arrival of the house should be done on time so that the lessons taught in the day can be easily remembered.
- Most students find difficult in English, mathematics and science subjects, they should work more than school and seek help from someone else.
- Instead of crying, instead of crying, read and understand (meditation) in a manner that remembers a long time.
- The student should study 6-7 hours every day so that he can teach the day and read the extra the next day so that there is no difficulty in understanding.
- In the weaker subject, he should take an additional class.
ಬೋರ್ಡ್ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗಳಿಗೆ ತಯಾರಿ ಹೇಗೆ
- ನಿಯಮಿತ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳು ತರಗತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ನೀಡಿರುವ ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ ಮತ್ತು ಮುಂದೆ ಪಠ್ಯವನ್ನು ಗಮನಿಸಬೇಕು.
- ತರಗತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಕಲಿಸಿದ ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮದ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಮನ ಹರಿಸಲು. ಚಲಿಸುವ ವರ್ಗದಲ್ಲಿ ಅದೇ ವರ್ಗದೊಂದಿಗೆ ಮಾತಾಡಬೇಡಿ ಮತ್ತು ನೀವು ಯಾವುದೇ ವಿಷಯವನ್ನು ಕಳೆದುಕೊಂಡರೆ, ನಿಮ್ಮ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕನನ್ನು ನೀವು ಮತ್ತೆ ಕೇಳಬೇಕು.
- ಮನೆಯ ಆಗಮನದ ನಂತರ ನೀಡಲ್ಪಟ್ಟ ಮನೆಕೆಲಸವು ಸಮಯಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ಮಾಡಬೇಕಾದರೆ ದಿನದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಲಿಸಿದ ಪಾಠಗಳನ್ನು ಆರಾಮವಾಗಿ ಓದಲು ಮಾಡಬೇಕು.
- ಇಂಗ್ಲಿಷ್, ಗಣಿತ ಮತ್ತು ವಿಜ್ಞಾನ ವಿಷಯಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಕಠಿಣರಾಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ, ಅವರು ಶಾಲೆಗಿಂತ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು ಮತ್ತು ಬೇರೊಬ್ಬರಿಂದ ಸಹಾಯ ಪಡೆಯಬೇಕು.
- ದೀರ್ಘಕಾಲದವರೆಗೆ ನೆನಪಿಡುವ ಸಲುವಾಗಿ ಅಳುವುದು ಬದಲು ಅಳುವುದು, ಓದಲು ಮತ್ತು ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವುದು (ಧ್ಯಾನ).
- ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ 6-7 ಗಂಟೆಗಳ ಕಾಲ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳನ್ನು ಕಲಿಸಬೇಕು, ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ ಅವರು ದಿನವನ್ನು ಕಲಿಸಬಹುದು ಮತ್ತು ಮರುದಿನ ಓದುವುದು, ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಯಾವುದೇ ತೊಂದರೆ ಇಲ್ಲ.
- ದುರ್ಬಲ ವಿಷಯದಲ್ಲಿ, ಅವರು ಹೆಚ್ಚುವರಿ ವರ್ಗವನ್ನು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು.
KSEEB SSLC/ PUC Exam Online Form 2018 Karnataka Board 10th/ 12th Exam Form Released
The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) invites examination online application form for SSLC and PUC examination 2017-18. The students who are appearing in this academic year or looking for 10th class and 12th class exam form they can contact to your relevant school for applying form. The application form will be available till last date. The KSEEB 10th/ 12th Exam Form 2018 Online Form link has mentioned here.
“All Board Exam Application Form 2017-18”
Read Also –
- Tripura Board Exam Form 2017-18 -> 10th Class/ 12th Class
- Nagaland Board Exam Form 2017-18 -> 10th Class/ 12th Class
- Maghalye Board Exam Form 2017-18 -> 10th/ 12th Class