REET Recruitment 2017 Notification Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy/ REET 2nd Phase Vacancy 2017/ Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017
The state government has announced a recruitment notification for Rajasthan Eligibility Exam Teacher 7500 Posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested in the REET Vacancy 2017 they can apply online application form from here. The REET Online Application Form 2017 is available by district wise. The REET 2017 Online Application Form has started, interested can apply before 26th September 2017. After the starting date minimum 30 days, online form link will be opened. On the page we will upload here REET 2017 Exam Syllabus, REET 2017 Exam Pattern, REET 2017 Admit Card, REET 2017 Result, REET 2017 Expected Cut off, REET 2017 Answer Key etc.
See Also: REET 2017 Result/ Category wise Cut Off
REET II Phase Online Application Form 2017 Notification
Rajasthan Government is going to invites online application form for 7500 3rd Grade Teacher Posts. Eligible and interested must have to apply online form for the REET 2017 Application Form between starting and closing date of online. REET Application form is going to fill-up for 3rd Grade Teacher Posts for government school. In 2016 the state government was released a notification and held successfully 7500 3rd Grade Teacher Posts.
Rajasthan Eligibility Exam Teacher (REET) Details 2017:
- Examination Authority: Board of Secondary Education, Bikaner (Rajasthan)
- Name of Exam: Rajasthan Eligibility Exam Teacher (REET)
- Category: Recruitment
- Number of Posts: 7500 Posts
- Starting Date of Online: Available Now
- Closing Date of Online: 26th September 2017
- Selection Process: Written exam and document verification
- Jobs Location: All over Rajasthan
- Official Site: education.rajasthan.gov.in
Education Qualification: For the REET Vacancy 2017 candidates must have graduation degree + B.Ed and 12th Class + BSTC certificate.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 35 years. Reserved category will get upper age commission as per the state government rules.
- Online Form Starting Date: Update Soon
- Online Form Closing Date: Update Soon
- Download Admit Card: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Result: Update Soon
Application Form Fee: Interested candidates must have to pay online form fee. Refer official notification for category wise online form fee.
How to Apply REET 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates should have to log on the REET official site
- Select their REET Notification
- Read carefully
- Click on “registration form”
- Fill necessary details
- You will get user name and password on given e-mail ID and mobile number
- Login the application form
- Fill application form
- Upload scanned copies of online form
- Pay online form fee
- Take print out for further use